Jellicoe Place, Eaton Socon, PE1 (ref: 262670)Shortlist
- Two good size bedrooms
- semi detached
- set in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Immaculatley presented throughout
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner
- Single garage and driveway
- must be viewed to appreciate
This well presented two bedroom semi detached home set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Eaton Socon.
This stunning home benefits from a re-fitted kitchen/Diner, recently built timber home office, garage and driveway next to the property, gas central heating. contact us to arrange your viewing.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 262670