Ackerman Street, Eaton Socon, PE1 (ref: 207606)Shortlist
- RARELY AVAILABLE THREE BEDROOM GATED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CLOSE TO RIVERMILL MARINA AND RESTAURANT
- LARGE PRIVATE PLOT ENCLOSING GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED INSIDE AND OUT WITH LIGHT AIRY ROOMS
- SPACIOUS, WELL DESIGNEED FOR EASY FLOWING LIVING
- PRIVATE REAR COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN COMPRIMISING THREE DINING/ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
- TWO LARGE OUTBUILDINGS WITH POWER SUPPLY
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Fifty one in its tranquil setting, is just a few short steps from the BEAUTIFUL GREAT RIVER OUSE MARINA where you can catch boats advancing through the lock or take PICTUREQUE walks along the RIVERSIDE taking you into the TOWN CENTRE of ST.NEOTS to visit its popular COFFEE houses and shops. This bungalow is situated in the HEART of EATON SOCON conservation area with the BEAUTIFUL St.Marys's CHURCH at the end of the LANE and EATON SOCON RETAIL PARK accommodating discount store and supermarkets is a short five minute walk.
We are delighted to introduce to you number 51 ACKERMAN STREET.
This is without doubt one of the best bungalows we have seen here at GIGGS AND CO, you would not have seen this before or even know it was there due to how private the plot and location is.
There is a lovely flow to the bungalow throughout with the left wing OPEN PLAN LIVING, the lounge / diner leads to a garden room and LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN.
The right wing has 3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS and recently refitted bathroom.
Situated in the HEART OF EATON SOCON and as you walk out of the ELECTRIC GATES all you can see are trees, which gives much privacy to whoever the new homeowners maybe.
Over the past 7 years the current owners have made many IMPROVEMENTS, making it easy for the next PURCHASERS to be able to MOVE STRAIGHT IN.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £625,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 21
Picture No. 22
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 15
Picture No. 18
Picture No. 17
Picture No. 20
Picture No. 23
Picture No. 25
Picture No. 26
Picture No. 27
Picture No. 28
Picture No. 29
Picture No. 30
- Status: Available
- Reference: 207606