Great North Road, St. Neots, PE19 Guide Price £200,000
Guide Price £200,000
Great North Road, St. Neots, PE19 (ref: 514868)Shortlist
- NON ESTATE LOCATION IN THE HEART OF EATON SOCON
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PROPERTY IN NEED OF COMPLETE RENOVATION/ REBUILD
- GENEROUS GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, PUBS AND A1 ACCESS
Price Guide £200,000-£250,000
We're pleased to be offering for sale this great opportunity to acquire a property situated on a generous plot in the heart of Eaton Socon.
The property is in a poor condition and would require either a complete renovation or rebuild.
For that reason, we would expect the purchase would need to be cash funding only, but offers an exciting opportunity for someone to create a unique family home or potentially multiple dwellings (stpp).
Please contact the office today for more details!
What this property offers
- Development Opportunity
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £200,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tags: Development Opportunity, Parking
- Reference: 514868