If you are contemplating a move but are still concerned that it’s not quite safe enough to do so, please be reassured that we have put stringent safety measures in place to protect all our staff and customers.
From 1st June our office is open and we have a full COVID-19 health and safety policy in place. Every team member has had thorough training about managing safety during viewings and in the office, and all our customers will have access to our information about safe viewings and what to expect.
We have had a lot of success over the past few weeks buying, selling and renting houses safely in and around St Neots, and would love to help you too. However, It’s our absolute priority to keep everyone safe, and that will continue to be our priority moving forward.
At the bottom of this article is our customers’ guide to conducting a safe property viewing that you can print out and use to prepare yourself in the light of any visits to your house. And if you want any further reassurance please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
As far as being a good time to move goes, here are some things we can share with you about the housing market right now:
- We have experienced a huge surge in demand for properties in the local area, both to buy and to let, and that is with the existing restrictions in place.
- We’re predicting that this trend will continue and that demand will remain high.
- Buyers and sellers who have waited since before Brexit raised its head to move are now extremely motivated to get going.
- Removals firms and solicitors are able to help, and are operating within their own guidelines for safety.
- Mortgage lenders have begun to make offers with very low rates of interest available.
Find out more about why now is a great time to sell or lease out your property with us. Please call us now.
If you need to download the safety information below please click here: COVID-19 safe viewing information
Share this with
Copy this link